Aller au contenu principal

Request a discharge

A discharge from the Department of Libraries, Information and Open Science is required by the Registrar's Office for any file transfer, student re-registration or graduation.

This discharge can only be issued once all borrowed documents have been returned or reimbursed. To obtain a discharge, please ask at the reception desk of your university library or request it by email: Please give your full name and student number.

Please note! This discharge request will result in the closure of your library account and, consequently, you will no longer be able to borrow until you are re-registered with our libraries.